Meet Scottsdale Prosthodontist Michael L. Bleeker, DMD
About Dr. Michael L. Bleeker
Michael L. Bleeker, D.M.D., F.A.C.P., attended dental school at the Medical University of South Carolina and graduated with a Doctor of Dental Medicine degree. Following dental school, he completed the General Practice Residency at the University of Virginia Medical Center in Charlottesville, Virginia. Dr. Bleeker completed the Combined Prosthodontics Residency at the Veterans Administration Medical Center and The University of Texas Dental Branch at Houston.
Dr. Bleeker continued his study of Prosthodontics by completing the Fellowship in Maxillofacial Prosthetics at the
University of Texas, M. D. Anderson Cancer Center. He completed his education at The Ohio
State University, College of Dentistry in Columbus, Ohio.
While there he studied implant dentistry with Dr. Edwin McGlumphy, Dr. Peter Larson and the late Dr. Larry Peterson.
Dr. Bleeker is a Board Certified specialist in Prosthodontics.
He is affiliated with the following prestigious dental organizations:
- Diplomate, The American Board of Prosthodontics
- Fellow, American College of Prosthodontists
- Fellow, The American Academy of Maxillofacial Prosthetics
- Member, American Dental Association
- Member, Arizona Dental Association
- 2018 Past President, Central Arizona Dental Society
- Maxillofacial Prosthodontist, Barrow Neurological Institute, Cleft and Craniofacial Center
- Assistant Professor, Department of Surgery
The University of Arizona College of Medicine-Phoenix
- Banner - University Medical Center Phoenix
- St Joseph's Hospital and Medical Center, Phoenix
Call our Scottsdale office for more information and schedule an appointment with Dr. Bleeker today!